<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, July 16, 2010

Kinda busy these days as I'm busy busy busy ! :O
Need a new small bag for going out if not whr do I put my things ;3 Small small de , no cartoons de , just design de xD Today Yong Han talk to teacher , keep use 'horhhs' then teacher tell him dun use . Th conversation is about like this

Yong : Teacher . Just now horhhs .
Mdm Eva : Hor hor hor .
Yong : Orh . Just now horhhs
Mdm Eva : Hor .
Yong : Got one ppl horhhs
Mdm Eva : Hor .
Yong : ________ Horhhs
Mdm Eva : Stop hor .
Everyone : Laugh dies :p

Homework Homework Yeahhs . Tmr after gg tution with Shiryn Jie than maybe go buy my LG cookies touchphone yeahhs ? Keep thinking bout new bag sia . -Coughs- Lol sorethroat . Mummy changed blog url . Mummy , I lazy link u through phone sia , next time kayys ? I no time ): Lols . NANA ! I wan th comics :( わたしわあいしてるナナ&暗暗! Lols . Damn bored , next time :D

P.S . Anyone can give me bag as present so I dun nid think and think bout it ? XP




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.