<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hihi . Mmm , Maybe will be creating a secret blog , which will be open to people whom I trust lols . Will be putting my effort in that blog o.o But ! I might don't have time to even touch a new blog because after my Comp time I will have to start with my revision . Oral is coming down the line . Don't work hard , no pass derhhs . Now horhhs , everytime I write compo that are suitable to start with weather , I keep write like this : ' The sky was an azure blue . Fluffy white clouds floats around on the sky . than smth smth etc etc . Yeahhs work hard for Prelim . Cus you might ended up not be able to turn up on PSLE and the marks will be taken from your Prelim sia . Haven't packed bag :o . Nvm now go pack later forget x.x  Brb .

Backk . Only put in one SS tb can lerhhs worhhs . Playing Wlo , bursting for leveling . Borrowed mummy's fire char to lend a helping hand xD Finally get to lvl 30 for my new char ._. I'm retraining all my characters as they sucks at the stats , which being mean those are hybrid . And i dont wanna be hybrid !

My birthday is coming , and felicia's birthday will be over after 12am . Gave her a Jerry mouse soft toy , but forget cut of price tagg . hmm , 7 Aug is my birthday , thats means 1 month to it . Even tho its soooo long , but I cant wait for it yeahhs ? Imma set my wishlist now in here so god knows I might get them . Before i say anything else ; the NANA i meant is not 7 , theres a anime called NANA , search for it a youtube , its nice o.o

Wish list ;
1. NANA Manga/Comics
2. Anything regarding to NANA .
3. Anything regarding to Naruto .
4. iPad ! xD
5. I guess nothing else ? , yeahhs blahhs .

I know i am materialistic . Lets just face it , who isnt it ? Listening to Kuroi Namida AGAIN ... Me crazy liao sia ._. Keep clinging on to th same song . Getting more and more wordy each time round when I post . But I can't help it . P6 have no time for this ! But nvm , no use for talking here . Its 11.50pm now .. Going off soon to sleep as I have my monitor job tmr -.- I can't manage it sia . I want tell teacher also don't dare lols . Nvm , I guess thats it , Ohyasuminasai :D

- 1 month more ...




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.