<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hihi :) Been a while since I last post , was busy really --
Right , today after school went to Theivana shop with Shirlyn Jie . In school , BingRu suggest that we go Kbox and tell me to pay the expence x.x If we two only I pay nvm , But thr is at least 4 ppl going sia , According to BingEu , she says one person ish 18$$ Wtf sia . Doing hw now , as what my house study timetable says , 3pm than go eat ._. Borrowed exam papers of Henry Park Primary to photocopy to do . Too many assesments at home also ._. Must do all finish even before October yeahhx . Man . Aaahh oral ._. Both day have . my index number teacher say in my class very easy to rmb de . Cos is 06555A lols . Nervous nervous . Kan chion kan chiong .
That's it ! Ending here , wanna do my hw ohhs .

- Kokoro 210710 :)




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.