<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hiies peepo o.o Hope Xand Jie and Cynthia have a safe trip to korea xD . Asked Xand Jie to buy something back for me . :) Yesteray went to Xand house with Cyn and Shirlyn Jie , Then Shirlyn Jie went off early , left my and Cynthia there lol . Played the comp but I nvr get to use much e.e Nvm larhhs as long as can see the screen can le o.o Then when going home Cynthia say stomach pain >.< Today after school went to 7-eleven to buy slurpy with Shirlyn Jie . Tmr going to eat breakfast with her tmr at 7.15am . Then walk school together for HCL . Nvr update blog lately cus I lazy  :) Just got a Kor , name is lester lol . Kayys nth to write bout . Byyees :D

- Have a safe trip -
- Lester Kor :D -
- DumbDumbJasJasIsHappyToday :P -

Labels:





J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.