<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2nd post of the day ! Lols . Craz a bit up -.- Habbo retro again, cus the real habbo not fun atm . I hate the merging ! Its sucks to the core LOL. Watching Gao Xiao Xing Dong 1997 on TV , laugh die me on this epi lol . Hais , so many homework haven complete sia . Then my mother keep say tmr do tmr do but I still got revision need to do lorhhs . Compo still got 1 more ... -.- Now is 2.48am ... Hungry worhhs cus nvr eat much during dinner. Lols type one blog so long ;x; Cus i keep playing awhile then type play awhile then type . So now is 3.33am liao ! ... Kayys I dun want type liao thts it bb :)




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.