<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yeahhs hai everyone . In good mood today lols . Two more weeks to holiday and a few more days of stressing with the report books , uhhs. ilove IMO world lol XD The game in my iPhone derhhs . But horrh , the IMO world only a few places so I prefer Wonderland more. Mummy , I can buy points liao , but ! must help me train :o . IMO world the character kill 1 monster only a few exp -.- So now only lvl 5 going 6 . Next Saturday going to my fren holiday party . I was like -- wtf again ? holiday coming oso nid party == .  Planing to give her the photo me , Xan Jie and YiFeng take together went we go to the playground when we was veryyy young lol . Must go search out the photo XD . She come to Singapore when she 10 yrs old derhhs . Nvr mention her cus I oso almost forget about her liao . Must introduce her to Shirlyn Jie uhhs . Later she say we nvr intro YiFeng to her XD . Just now she sms me about the party derhhs lols. Wonder if she still remeber Xan Jie anot ? :]

To Her : Not Felicia uhhs , is Cynthia okayys ? Felicia got tell me no space lerhhs . And if I thick skin , you more worst lols .

- YiFeng, YiFeng ! You nvr forget me ! ^^ -
- Dun act act -
- DumbDumbJasJasIsThickSkin,SoWhat,BetterThanYou -

Labels:





J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.