<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yeahhs , THE DOOM !!~
LOL ignore it . Hehhs , played at the playground around 540-541 with Xand Jie , when up to my house to take my iPhone down to let Xand Jie play Tap Tap Revenge 3 o.o Friday maybe go out with Xand and Shirlyn Jie to study at national library , woots ? I wan iPad sia ... xDxD I ke siao liao , ignore ignore :). Mum say want buy 2 camera , 1 for their use 1 for myself o.o I want iPad sia they go buy me camera ... :( lols. Yufei need move to shelter house cus of the war between N.Korea and S.Korea o.o In-Ter-res-ting LOL. Very cold sia my mother go on the air con -.- I want off also cannot . YAY holiday le . My report book very not beautiful x) 257.3/400 sia . I got 1 A 2 B 1C sia -.- can die derhhs , then sec sch cannot go express stream -.- Today recess actually want go toilet then Mdm Eva called Me , Shirlyn and Xand to help her separate the newsletter o.o Then count like siao lorhhs . Next week still nid go back sch ... nvm larhhs at least got 3 weeks holiday xP IMO World really damn hard to train now level 9 nia ._. I wonder how those ppls can get to lvl 20 in 2 days ( theres no short cut lvling in the game ) . The battery even in charging very easy use up the even if they use whole day oso cannot marhhs -.- I can't connect my mouse to my lappy D: Nvm Dun want type liao larhhs , what use when no body reading lols ..  Byyees :)

Words I am Gonna Give You :)

THE DOOM !!~

this is the hell
with doom filled inside
without further drag
let's Escape -!!

For the picture refer to the blog XD

Ownership -> Jas myself larh !

Labels:





J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.