Okayys I made my promise, peeps? Modify the blogskin abit cus I want it uhhs. Downloading a game into my iPhone using computer because the file is too big alone in iPhone. Troublesome xD. Selling some poster of my comics character for $2 each. For the viewing of the poster, go to my comics/manga website :) Find the website in the links corner in this blog :) ... nvm I give you the website here :
http://www.heart-pieces.webs.com/ . Mum say might give me a unseen present for able to not use computer , LOL. I was like -- wtf? Nvm la hope is something good and trustable. Lols, bored . Yesterday went to playground with Xandella Jie for relax xD Saw Enkbold+Company lol at the playground then we go to the fitness corner first lorhhs . Then after a while they left and we took over. Saw a cute boy there say that place is his house then show us whr the swimming pool is lol , is the hopscotch derhhs place. Took photo with him . PLayed blind mice there lol . Then at 6pm ++ KaiQi Jie came. Xan Jie and KaiQi Jie go talk talk leave me there emo emo XD Then went to eat dinner with Xan Jie then go her house to play Uno i won 3 time out of 4 games lol .
Kayys la I want bye bye liaos , Byyees :)
To Mummy : LaoBu , dun call me ahlian :)
To Her : Stop accusing the false fact . You nvr kill my cousin , but u forced it. So you are partially blamed . So dont go around saying the false fact . And just stop it , to not let ppl invite me to their partys . Like whatever hell u can command ppl lols. Then ppl party I tell ppl dun invite you lorhhs . Must pay back derhhs marhhs . Nvm i got lots of party by the frens of Jing Shan during Junes :) Yeahhs . So you think what , you pro right ? Noob action u noe ? noob ?
- Noob of you to do that :P -
- DumbDumbJasJasAlsoKnowHowToDoWhatYouDid -
- You think you pro arhhs , no nid copy ppl to get those '' wonderful '' ideas? -
- ThanksJessie :) -Labels: Xandella Jie playground KaiQi Jie cousin laobu ahlian