<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hiies , and Farewell -.-
Jkjk , cus today short post going to sleep soon , now I got a new secret , something you cant guess out , but I wont tell you :p . You can guess out then tell me worhhs. XD Kayys get on with today . Today HCL class I want sleep liddat . Teacher let us listen to the music for P3P4P5P6 derhhs .Come home then I want do hw but too sian so I sleep , sleep until 8pm missed out my Little Nyona and Your hands in mine ;p Nvm mother help me record it lerhhs , so I tmr slow slow watch . Cus tmr no nid stay back can slack at home then online then chat chat chat XD Okayys Maybe thats it ? Can la I know you all dun want read liao nvm :3 Tmr I online I then blog . Ty for mummy for viewing my blog =^.^=

- Jasmine
  Today a special day ;x

Labels:





J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.