<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hiies again , woots ? Damn it lei I dunno how I gonna show my papers to my mum to sign sia -.- Bloody papers xD nvm get on with today . When to school gave Shirmaine Mei her present for birthday . Gave Cynthia her present on Monday le . Shirlyn Jie 2 days MC so walked with Xandella Jie . Borrowed Nora the lovely bones ( Xan Jie de ). She say she will return on this friday maybe. Then I say - wtf? I 1 week haven even got time to read , you still got one thick bk there haven read sia -.- xD Then she say she read the lovely bones first then read her thick thick bk o.o Played volley ball during PE, quite fun worhhs . Mummy ! HELP ME TRAIN LARHHS! lol . Talked to Xandella Jie and Zong Kui during HCL lesson, then she keep call Zong Kui hairy monster xD LOLOL . Then teacher keep looking at us , then I keep quiet quiet liddat then Zong Kui still there talk talk talk . Then Xandella go ask him he like me anot -.- Then i go scold Xan Jie loudly sia . Then Zong Kui say like my eyes nia xD lol . Then he say my eye very big then keep making funny action with the eyes sia ._. Laugh die me lol . Then when going recess he tell me : Dun tie your hair and dun wear specs la ! Then i say : My hair too long put down tio scold , no specs i comfirm fall down -.- Then i ignore him liao . After school looked for Xan Jie , she go take her fries order , slack back home . On com and play play play . Now I want watch show liao byyees o.o

- DumbDumbJasJasSigningOff ~

Labels:





J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.