<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yoz, :P Back from amk hub tuitioning ~ Bored tho. Onlining wlo , pls give me a moment :)
beloved
Backiie, Alright .  Science tuition teacher say she today actually want treat us to KFC de but becus got some ppl nvr come so we cannot eat ;x bad sia. Actually is nth to post derhhs , but I post for fun nias . Brought a wallet at Ocean Pacific but not same as Lyn Jie and KaiQi and Cynthia derhhs , I dun wan copy them xD OKay ending here , lets jump off the next point ~

To you-know-who: Because of not wanting to hurt you and to help you, I suffered myself to give up him. And its because of you I lost my beloved cousin. I regretted. That why the answer. I was naive then, thinking of you would be my forever bestiies , but I was wrong , thats why I regertted so much and hating you. Its the past, I don't want to mention the rest of hw u hurted me , I had say my piece.

- Cried for him, beloved him, I am sorry. Could we strt again ? -
- DumbDumbJasJasCriedForHimToComeBack , Beloved , StayAndComfortDumbDumbJasJas , WillYou? -
- Emos for lost heart -




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.