<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, April 2, 2010

Woots mushi mushi xD Okay heres what I am gonna say o.o Alright at 10.40am when straight to tution then afterthat father drove me to kfc buy food then drove me to Lyn Jie's hse. Go there met KaiQi Cythia Jiayi and of cos Lyn Jie .KaiQi wear until so beautiful to go watch the movie with Felicia Chama and they all lol. After 2.50pm Jiayi went home and Kaiqi when to go watch movie with them. Then left me Cynthia and Lyn Jie. We go down play hide and seek lol I run till no breathe sia. Went up and drank Coca Cola ~ Then played Secret Agent with the walkie talkie. Very funny lorhhs . Then we went playing with the hamster , Sooooo cuteeee. lol. Cynthia keep moving the things inside then Shirlyn Jie say stop if not the hamster will dizzy till die xD Then we put the walkie talkie near them and talk with another one. The hamster keep wanting to press the buttons lol. funny sia. When we want go back that time we say bye bye to hamster then the hamster squeak then keep wanting out of cage sia xD oso very cuteeee.

To Ash : It's not that I want to hurt you, but its that you have hurt me first , and you tried to sabo me but failed, and don't think I don't know the hatred from you to me. You hurt me more than the times I can count, becus I was stupid to take you as my very best friend. I am not that dumb now, if want to be friends, yes , but a normal one . You wanna be close , can . JieMei lorhhs . So don't even think that I am hurting you for no reason . I use my eyes , duhhs ...

- You would think like that right? Cus you don't even know that what you are doing is wrong adn its hurting me in the past -
- So I won't care that much already , I wanna be strong , be the calm and cool one , not like the past -
- So right now , I am finding someone who can trust , other then those who are close to me . A person who I can get the feelings out of me -
- But I know , nobody would , but , would you ? -
- DumbDumbJasJasGotHurtInThePast , ButSheIsNotDumbNow , SoDumbDumbJasJasIsEmoing -

Labels:





J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.