<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hiiiiiiyaaaaaarhhhhs lol I crazy alrdy. xD Today tuition with Lyn Jie and I told him I maybe moving to hougang next year cus my Grandma owna terrace hse there, and its true lol. But its Maybe xDActually I dun wan derhhs cus I don't want leave all my loves here xP My mum's idea lol. Having no time to draw my comics lately and later I will have my Science tuition so maybe blogging when I come back xP took alot of photo with Shermaine Mei yesterday with my iPhone so wasnt able to post =.= Going to buy Chendol from bubble tea shop and bring it to tuition if not i will thirst till death. Chatting in msn with a ex-wonderland player lol xD Alright I shall end here xP Sayonara ~~

To Ash : You hurt me numerous time, how could I say it?

- From that day of my live , I decided to be strong , no more weak girl -
- I broke my everlasting love , becus of you , why am I that srtupid? -
- DumbDumbJasJasFindingAnotherTrustedLove -
- My death cousin , when will you be back? -




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.