Msned with mummy and yufei. Alrgiht bursted my chars in wlo for 3 round and getting shitty exp. Played facebook restuarant city. Too long nvr play lerhhs. Went out of ideas for typing the blogs lol. Yesterday do my 5 hw for 10 hours. Feel like sleeping. Going out to shop later. Because my mum wants to. Damn bored lei. Wednesday going to amk library with BingRu to test out the thing we want to make for spot art competition , die die must win. LOL. My class those who take part is boy sia, nvr expected that lols. I want go top up my phone to top up the points in wlo but mum dont allow and I no mone to do it on my own LOL
Mummy keep say save up larhhs . lol. I maybe not going to post until the June holidays uhhs? Exam coming , I dont wanna get low marks, I still wanna be the top 10 of my class. And yes the teacher told my father that I am the top 10 in my class during the 'Meet The Parents Session'. Kayys don't feel like typing anymore , Byyes (:
I know you will always be on my side (:
Because from young ...
We're fond of each other ...
Labels: bored



