<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bored, wasnt able to blog these days cus of school so I will only be blogging on non-school day . Alright here is my plan for tomorrow (: ! 10am, wake up x.x 10.40am, change clothe go to tuition , 1.05pm, call back home and Shirlyn Jie then walk to kfc to buy my takeaway lunch and some popcorn chicken for them (: 1.45pm walk to Shirlyn Jie hse then call her to fetch me up . The End of tmr plans (: Tmr  I go to Shirlyn Jie hse because she say so lol , so I go there after my tution with Feliciaaaaa and Brendaaaaaa lol . Sorry for the extra As la Felicia and Brenda , forgive me hor. Shirlyn Jie , KaiQi , Cynthia and Weng Jiayi  tmr doing science challenge thingy cus their teacher want everyone in that class to do . Mummy very busy sia, I sms her she only sometime reply, I think busy with school work barhhs? Nvm. Pro lei saturday got 2 tuition , 1 is 11.30-1.15 with Lyn Jie then 6-8 with Felicia and Brenda. Announcment will be made on the left side, i got something maybe interesting and maybe not. So just take note. Feeling emo but I don't know why? These day keep like this .

- This is the gal whom nobody cares about, Why would you ? -
- DumbDumbJasJasEmoingTheseDays , someone make me happy, please -

Labels:





J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.