<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bored man -.- In nEbO currently using their computer , $2 for 1 hour -.- Since my blog is so deaddddddd :x I might as well update it . Alright beside me is Xandella Jie stick onto her com and looking at my com sia -.- Shirlyn Jie say fou tang there so cannot join us :(( So damn bored . Xan Jie listing her family in the blog sia O.O So damn bored lol Any entertainments? So gonna do what ? nvms .... Oral exam next week . Oh and ya , Guess what? I got my 1st with Bing Ru for the spot art competition :] The prize is drawing block (A4) , A calligraphy brush and a set of Lycra pencils B-6B . Can save it for my secondary school , kayys thats it I guess.

Solving my emo-ness with my beloved family ...

-Didn't know that she was damn thick skined , shameless...-
-Why is DumbDumbJasJas be frens with her? -
-Getting over my sadness past with help of my family ... -
- Thank you ... -




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.