<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, April 17, 2010

Alrights I am gonna say this : Today I online right? So I might not online till exams are over ya'll xD Kayys here are the photo I wanted to upload the past months and now o.o enjoy ?
Keep quiet and enjoy the rest 4 photo ~

Me with the big universal ! lol .
Me with my dear nephew (:

Me and Shirlyn Jie de JieMei Keychain (:

The Dumb Girl Self Photo o.o

Alright the photos are up , I lazy upload the others tho, so just hang with the dumb photo here first. Tomorrow is the spot art competition ! :o Three cheers for me :) Tuesday and Thursday ... Napfa test -.- So lets just hope I'll beat those who take part in the spot art competition ? Been busy lately with the tons of work, and yufei keep sending me those winks when i online just now , irritating wor . Chatting in msn with mummy and daddy , and daddy nvr tag my blog derhhs -.- Bad bad daddy :((((( Not feeling good these day too , i feel like stabing a knife into someone sia XD

Kayys thats it I dun wanna talk , Byyes .




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.