<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yo--z peeps, going Bras Basah Complex for the Popular Book and Stationery Fair to buy some cheaps assesment books ya'll. >-<"|| Later maybe posting for the trip uhhs. Just now call father where is that place he say :'They nvr write meh? Must ask me meh?' Then I go say :'  Is dunno then ask mah , what attidude xD And dude dun think u act act I think u gangster LOL' My father say :' You my child arhs?' 'Of course la abuthen? You adopt one arh?' 'Han nah han nah you my child larhhs I lose liao la I now driving people later come back larhhs, don't talk liao la!' Like i care lorhhs i go beep the phone first -.- . Very ran la -.-  OkOk don't complain I go off now bye too-d-le-s ~~




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.