<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Morning'' Later at 9:30am going to schoool for sport arnival ~! sok sias . Nobody wish me good luck derhhs :( Nvm so long time never post becus of school mah then I nid do homework and revision, now I want to online to youtube since online so blog a bit lorhhs so the blog won't be deadly sia . Eating cake for breakfast == . Later 9:30am I wan go school meet Shirlyn Jie at the canteen piano thr -.- Her bus is 9:15am then come to school kle then she wait for me :p paiseh lei :p . Nvm nid to eat liao byyees .

- Love? I've got no love -
- DumbDumbJasJasIsAlone -




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.