<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lalala~ hihi -.- Just hang our 'JieMei Gan Qing' keychain as a necklace and will wear it everyday :) I guess baron's msn tio hacked, keep spamming me with photo website but the site is unavailble de. Monday going to tell him sia later keep annoying me in msn ._. I retraining almost all of my chars in wlo cus of the hybrid stat . Dun feel like blogging much these day actually.
To Ash : LOL my English is lan de marhhs , and I not same as the girl mention in your blog copying you , btw i only copy ur tagline :3 haha only one larhhs , so I not copying you much okayy? Only trying to improve my language sia ._.
Mmm , I had said my piece, so the rest is... -dunno- lol. Byyees x3

- Why everything seems blurr to me? Not because I am going blind, but because of a broken heart that cannot be heal -
- DumbDumbJasJas tried to heal it, but fail.-
- My broken heart was formed, when a sad thing happened, but i didnt regret, I have to let go -




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.