<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, March 19, 2010

Hiyaaaaa lol. My father skiving again lorhhs, tell him go drive taxi as a job he thinks that like that got more time to skive. Maybe me and my mother will keep a monitor log book to see what time he go drive what time he come back and skive. Then calculate the money he lost when he not driving xD. Tomorrow got tuition with Shirlyn Jie, then the teacher last week say she starting to like Jing Shan pupils o.o Mummy today go out with daddy, so now I very lonely xD lol. I dunno why Mummy suddenly say 'ty' in the cbox sia. Damn bored lei. My mum don't allow me to chat in msn, say what will decrease my exam marks lol. Yaaaaaarhhhhh Boreeeeeddddddd . I ke siao already la quickly 7pm can watch the TV show. And jia lat lorhhs all the English composition books i brought is not picture composition sia. 好无聊哦,没事可以做。幸好明天补习不用做作文。Ahhhs. Yesterday in msn I chat with someone marhhs, then I say I dumb then blah blah blah he say my class is shit -.- 6/2 only can say shit lol. It seems that when school reopen I can only blog once a week to not let me 'fen xin' LOL. Ok la shall end here, toodles~~!

Labels:





J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.