<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hai people out there hanging. How's it. School reopening tmr, gonna cope with stree ya'll. From recorded, my father have been skiving for 2 hours and 10 min xD. School reopening and that means losing sleep. Later gonna revise my work later go school this one dunno that one dunno xD then teacher scold scold scold. Redoing my monitor log book. I 2nd semester don't feel like being monitor lei, nid do the register and what ever-.- arghhh. Can die derhhs. I just hope that Mummy n Daddy will have time to chiong my wlo char. Somemore daddy no tag wo derhhs ;p Gracious Mummy for reading my blog :) Feel like crying sia but I dunno why. -Emos- Nvm later i off com then emo barhhs.don't want spoil u people's mood. Now new term  must jiayous ;) mummy and daddy jiayous!xD I hope I secondary can return to wonderland lorhhs. I only scare my mother dun let me return sia .
Alrightty must study for another hour , Byyees -.-

- 1 day have passed and nobody is loving me -
- DumbDumbJasJasEmoing TT -




J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.