<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978396111798820388?origin\x3dhttp://inthislife-withouthope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.inthislife-withouthope @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ahhs, finally finish doing the damn project. Bored sia, want chat to Mummy then she is outside sms oso very expensive de lorhhs, so I rather wait wait WAIT lols xD . ~DumbDumbJasJasWantingToDie~ LOLOL jkjk. Feel like eating Magnum mini ice-cream sia :[ Now I 100% sure that people only come see my blog ONCE and then forever don't care about this blog liao. Then like I care liao.The news say casino held opening party then got those cartoon characters. If only that my cousin that all is coming today not last Saturday. Tuesday when I go parkway de Pet Shop the hamster very cutee :D Then got one suddenly climb out of the house and yawn then go back to house to sleep again sia -.- that one look like a wolf then when yawn the teeth like eagle claws sia. My mother say she don't like pets in the house so cannot keep one hamster at home TT I want lei TT . Bored and tired, nobody cares about me nor my blog, why is it always like tat de. Now the 7pm show go change song. Damn not nice lorhhs. Actually this holiday want go Malaysia de becus no need go back school. But is becus no money so we didn't go lorhhs. Thinking of my exam marks makes me feel like killing myself. Why my science get so low marks? Cannot get all A meh? xD Now must work very hard to get all at least A for my PSLE. Ok shan't crap , cya-s :P

Labels:





J A S M I N E ♥

there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.